This project in Dover including the installation of a dual high-efficiency gas boiler plant with an indirect fired dual-coil water heater to store potable water for the house.
The dual-coil tank was fed from the boiler, as well as a thermal solar array located on the roof.
An Apollo Energy Monitoring system was installed to monitor the effectiveness of the solar system and tracked BTU (British Thermal Unit) performance.
- (2) Lochinvar high-efficiency boilers
- 60-evacuated tube solar array
- Dual-coil indirect fired water heater
- Solar pumping station
- Variable-speed ECM circulator pumps
- Apollo Energy Monitoring system
- Integrated control system